Friday, July 11, 2014

A Princess Card.


Here's a simple card I was making for a store I was going to teach a class at. I made it months ago and just haven't posted it. I used the Papers I had designed for Little Darlings, The collection is called Summer Sorbet. The stamp is a Saturated Canary... the first time I colored this cutie!
Well,  today is my 'Monday' :( Boo! I hope the weekend goes by fast!

Have a lovely weekend all!

Challenges

7Kids - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Column 1
The Ribbon Girls - Summer (Ribbon)
CupCake Inspirations - Inspirational Photo
 







6 comments:

Tina said...

such a beautiful card...amazing details...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the layers, flowers etc!
Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
- Sandy, DT Sweetie

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely and so creative x

Rosie said...

Your cards are always so beautiful Mindy!! This one is GORGEOUS!! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Anita said...

A beautiful card and I love your fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing in our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Isbaha said...

Love the color palette, you're so talented for coloring!