Sunday, December 2, 2012

Copic Tutorial!

 
 
Hiya peeps!
 
I hope you are all having a great weekend. Mine wasn't what I expected. I thought I would have gotten way more done. Which means I need to be Wonder Woman tomorrow.
 
I've been working on so many different things..... and I finally finished something!
 
I just finished a PDF Copic Coloring tutorial - Details in my Etsy Store.
Here's a photo of the image in the tutorial. I hope you will check it out. I'm off to bed. It's going on 1am. G'Nite!
 

 


8 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful image and the colours are wonderful, kate x

Riet said...

So beautiful image,I love the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh oh so beautiful!! x

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning. Just love your card. Hugs Nina

Annick GUIPOUY said...

Bonjour,
C'est magnifique!!
Bravo

Alina said...

very beautiful, gorgeous colouring!

Therese said...

What a great card! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the free Digi Sentiment! That is soo sweet of you :D Happy holidays