Sunday, August 21, 2011

Little Darlings Christmas Release is HERE!

Helloooo there my wonderful friends! Today I have a Christmas card to share. I know, I know.. you are all saying "Noooooo, not yet!!!" But it's never to early to get started on Christmas Cards!! The Little Darlings Christmas images are available NOW over at Love to Stamp. These are oh so cute and a must have! I adore them all and yes I've already used them all!

I bought these papers when I was in Michigan with Angie. I threw away the part that said who made them... sorry. I just love these wooden flourshes I got from Love to Stamp, I've already used all of them! The berries are from Angie... I just love them! Thanks my friend!
Love to Stamp is also now carrying Scor-Pal Products! How awesome is that!!!

Just take a look at these babies!

Now for my card, I hope you like it. I took another shot at a masculine card, how'd I do?

Challenges
Totally Papercrafts - Christmas in August
Papertake - Bingo, Buttons, Ribbon, free
Paper Sundaes - Green, Buttons, banner or twine






Supplies
Stamps - Little Darlings - All For Me, Vintage Seed Packets Sentiments
Paper - Su, Copic Xpress,
Ink -Distress Ink, Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - Buttons, Jute String, Chocolate Raffia Ribbon, 25mm olive green rose,
Accessories - Wooden Snowflakes,

14 comments:

Renkata said...

ohhh Mindy
they are so cute.
Love your card.

Home sweet home said...

So cute and I love your card.:)

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Mindy!
I love everything about it, and the snowflake is perfect!
Gorgeous sweet image
HUgs, Jill

Shazza said...

fabulous card x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is just fabulous Mindy!!

Sandra H said...

Wow they are so cute and your colouring is beautiful!:) Sandra H

Only By His Grace said...

This is gorgeous Mindy.
What a beautiful job you have done.
Your coloring and design is outstanding. I love the idea of a banner for a special birthday.
hugs Maz

marion said...

wowwwwww !!! What a stunning creation !! Love the idea and your input to this party....well on to the next party stop...hugs, Marion

Brigitte said...

What a wonderful banner!!! Gorgeous details, it probably took you forever to make it, lol!
Hugs
Brigitte

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

What a gorgeous banner for Diane! I love all the details and I'm sure Diane will love it too.

Card Crazy said...

OMG, this is delightful! Every detail is gorgeous. Perfect way to celebrate a special birthday.
Sue S.

Pink Stamper Girl said...

This is so very creative and gorgeous! I love it, you put a lot of time and work into it, but it paid off so beautifully!
Thanks, Briana

miatagal said...

Mindy,

Your banner to honor Diana is very creative and beautiful. Again wishing Diana a happy birthday!

Deeanna said...

Great work..Thanks for the look..:}