Monday, June 13, 2011

Little Darlings Sneak Peek Day 1

Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today is the first day of the 2nd  Little Darlings release. They are just darling!! This cute little stamp is called 'The Architect'. He will be available for purchase next Monday! We will be showcasing a new stamp for the next 6 days. If you go to the Love to Stamp Store Blog and post a comment you will be entered into a drawing for 5 stamps! There will be one random winner chosen on any day and that will be the lucky person! So leave a comment on the Love to Stamp Store Blog all week to increase you chances of winning!

Don't forget to enter into the Little Darlings Challenge. You can use ANY stamp. The winner will win a gift voucher to the Love to Stamp Store!

I hope you will take the time to visit us all week!








Supplies
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress Blending card, Jillibean Soup Watermelon paper,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - SU ribbon, Nesties labels 19.

14 comments:

Kimberly said...

WOW! you have the eye girl...super sweet card. Love you coloring, and design...just beautiful...TFS!
www.justwordz.ca

UncleGreasy said...

I love it! You are just amazing with those copics. Then to put it all together,just love it.

Lisa said...

Ugh! That is me above. My husband was signed in on google. I'm sure if he saw the card he would say "She's talented" Sorry

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Mindy! Love this image and can't wait to color him up! As always, your cards are amazing! big hugs, Angela

Cecelia said...

Super cute! And you know I cannot wait to see the rest so I can go shopping...hee hee

Tell the kiddos I said "HI"

Love
Cecelia B

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Mindy,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Very sweet Mindy, this stamp is adorable!

Only By His Grace said...

Cute stamp. It suits my part of the world. I love your layout and your coloring is very nice.
hugs Maz

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous.....:)

Rene said...

This is so precious! I'm so excited to take your class and learn how to "color" like you, but mostly I'm excited for the lesson on arranging flowers...yours always look so perfect!
Rene :D

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Mindy, wonderful details and a lovely image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Britt-Marie said...

A lovely card, i like the pearls in diffrent sizes. Beautiful colours and details!

Deb said...

oh he is a darling Mindy, gorgeous card!
Happy Crafting, Debx

Sharman said...

He is so cute. Love the whole card........