Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Exciting News!

Come color Magnolia's with me at Color Me Creative!

 I have been working on this class for about a month and a half and I'm really excited! Thanks so much Suzanne for letting me host a class! I hope you will all check it out!



Sorry everyone I forgot to add the stamps to the supply list, my internet was down that day and I forgot to go back and edit. So if the incorrect supply list is still up these are the stamps we will need for the class


Of course any Magnolia Stamps will be fine though! Please feel free to use whatever you have!

Thank you all for visiting my blog and for all the support from my readers! You all give me so much encouragement!





6 comments:

Louise said...

Omg!!
Yes I Will!!
Just what I need right know :)
Can I find it on Susannes site?
Hugs

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Mindy!
I don't as yet use Copic's but want to congratulate you on your new classes and wish you well. Your creations are lovely and I know you will do well.
Hugs Maz

Barb Hardeman said...

WooHoo, Mindy! Wishing you the very best in this new endeaver! I'm sure your classes will be fantastic...hugs...Barb

Juanita said...

Very cool, congratulations Mindy.

Kelly said...

I have always admired your coloring so you are going to help alot of us. I think this is a great idea and am excited for you.

Cheryl said...

Love admiring your copic coloring, I am very exciited for you and may have to see about joining in as I am new to the Copic Coloring techniques and need to learn more.

Congrats!