Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CLP Sketch Time!

IMG_6160

It’s time for another monthly sketch over at CLP. I just love this new Magnolia Wedding Collection, I know my real life friends will get a kick out of me saying that! LOL I think this stamp is the sweetest. I love the black and white with touches of pink. The flower-soft really makes the image come to life!

Chelsea really makes the most beautiful sketches, come join us over at the CLP Sketch Challenge Blog. You have a whole month to make a card!

I used my ribbon kit from RRR on this card, the new challenge goes up today you should pop on over to the RRR Blog and check it out!

Challenges

CLP – Sketch

Papertake - Stitches

StampSomething – Vintage w/ flowers

Basicgrey – Photo inspiration (shadows black n white, flower soft are the touches of pink and green, cherries are like their cheeks)

IMG_6159

IMG_6161

IMG_6158

IMG_6162

IMG_6163

IMG_6157

Supplies

Stamp - #3051 BRIDE AND BRIDESMAID

Papers – Pink Paislee, Basic grey, SU

Ink – Memento, Copics

Accessories - WHITE ROSES 25MM, BABY PINK ROSES 25MM, WHITE ROSES – 10mm, FLORAL FOUNDATIONS,Lace from WOC, Dazzling Diamonds, diamond Stickles, Prima Pearl Swirls, paper doily, Flower Soft, Black stitched ribbon from RRR July Kit.

IMG_6164

12 comments:

Lori said...

Absolutely precious. What an amazing card. Your colouring is jaw dropping! Love all the pictures too, wow!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Mindy,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Patricia Mae said...

This is so fancy looking just beautiful. Love the colors. Awesome.
~Patricia

Cordine said...

Mindy, another gorgeous hand!
Love the color combo.
Hugs
Cordine

Elise said...

Mindy! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love your colouring and love how you've made the image "pop" with the black/white background! AMAZING work as usual! Love it!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Jennifer said...

Wow, that is so cute! BEAUTIFUL!

Diana Crick said...

Mindy, Your card is quite breathtaking...love the flower soft especially on the little girl's head, delightful...love all the sparkle. The black and white make your card very elegant!
hugs, Diana

Sassy Scrapper said...

Mindy your card is just WOW!!!! Boy are you talented at colouring. I love your use of flower soft it's a great touch. I love this image very beautiful. I repeat WOW
Hugs Bonnie

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Mindy, love the colour scheme, adorable Tilda and stunning details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Chelsea said...

Oh yes Mindy, this stamp is simply the sweetest! Your coloring makes it even more sweet and so so elegant.
The flower soft on Tiny Tilda's head is so creative!
I just love how you have colored their hairs too.
amazing card.
Luv,
Chelsea

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!!! Everything about this is amazing!!!!! This is my fav image from the new wedding collection!! your colouring is just awsome and I love how you have glittered the bottom of the dress. I Just Love the colour combo you have used...the way you have used the flowersoft is perfect! the pearls, ribbon, lace and floral detail are just perfect finishing touches!!! I Honestly just love everything about this card, thank you so much for the inspiration!!! Hugs Juls

Marjo said...

Hi Mindy,

Gorgalicious x 10! Your creations are just awesome. I had to become a follower, look forward to seeing your gorgalicious creations in my dashboard. Hugs Marjo