Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge 78, a Sketch!

Happy Wednesday, boy have I had a busy last few days. Monday was my Birthday, I had a a family dinner on Sunday, yesterday I was working on cards. I need to return a few things and I want to go to Michaels, my friend Sherri got me a gift card and I want to spend it!!! Thank you Sherri!

I wanted to have some blog candy up ON my birthday but that didn’t happen so I will have it up a little later today. So be sure to come back later for a treat!

Now to today’s card. It’s a Sketch by Jane, for the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog. I have a lack of photos on this post. MY up close photo was blurry so I don’t have one. I’m having troubles with my adobe and I ran out of sunlight to take more pictures. This day really crept up on me! Don’t worry I already took a ton of photos of my next card, for my later post! I really love this card, Pink and Brown ARE my colors, right Jennifer!?!?!? I used my new ribbon from my design team package from this Months Ribbon Club from Really Reasonable Ribbon, the brown bow, polka dot pink and squiggly brown. You should definitely check out his months Ribbon Club!

Challenges:

Whiff of Joy – Sketch

Stamp with Fun – Friends

Cupcake Craft – 3 papers, 3 flowers, 3 ribbons

Sweet Stampin – Summer

Crafty Catz – Spots

Secret Crafter – Friendship

All That Scraps - Pink and Brown

Supplies

Stamps - Dreamy Willow with flowers

Papers – SEI, SU!

Ink – Memento, Copics

Accessories- Martha Stewart scallop border, butterfly and branch punch, RRR Monthly Ribbon Club, Oval nesties, Prima and Zva pearls, Zva roses, white gel pen, dazzling diamonds.

IMG_5942

IMG_5939

IMG_5937

IMG_5936

27 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is really beautiful Mindy!
Hugs,
Lisa

Knerten said...

What a beautiful card; your colouring is soo pretty !

Lisette Morris said...

Wow! Beautiful! Her coloring is Lovely and the layout is perfect!

Juls said...

so soft and beautiful!!! Love it! Hugs Juls

Angie said...

Hey Mindy! Fab card once again. Love the pink and brown together. The pearls are a very sweet touch.

Angie

Jennifer said...

Beautiful MIndy. I see you went back to your go to colors. LOL!

Tineke's hobby said...

This is really beautiful Love the pink and brown colors
Tineke

Unknown said...

I so love your coloring Mindy. Truly every piece is a work of art. Thanks for sharing

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

It's wonderful, Mindy! Your colouring is truly exceptional! I wish I had Copics... *sigh*

Kerri said...

Mindy, this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your coloring, and all of your beautiful details! You are awesome, girl!

jolanda said...

what a gorgeous card! Love the coloring, hugs jolanda

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Mindy I love your card hun!!! Beautiful job, and love your coloring!!!! WOW!!!!

all your details are perfect hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Faye said...

Your beautiful cards just take my breath away every time. Thank you so much for playing at Sweet Stampin. xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is adorable, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

carol said...

what a beautiful card, love the detail, thankyou for sharing your creation with Craftycatz, x carol

angelwhispers said...

What a fab card!! Just love the image and the colours you have used and it looks so special with these beautiful papers and the lovely pearls!!! Happy belated Birthday Mindy!! Love Chanelle xx

Anonymous said...

I love your pink and brown cards, and this one is as gorgeous as all the others! What a sweet image, and you've colored her so beautifully! Pretty ribbon!
Hugs,
April

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!
Love all of the extra embellies, the pretty ribbon and your coloring ROCKS!!!
Hugs,
True :D

cabio's craft corner said...

This is such a sweet card and your coloring is so delightful. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Chelsea said...

Wow Minday, anther fabulous card. I love visiting your blog, seeing all these beautiful projects make me so happy. I love the bow, it's so elegant and your coloring is amazing.

~Chelsea
Sweet Stampin Guest DT

Diane said...

Wowzers!!! Your cards are phenominal!!! Such a pretty card!
Love the color combo and such a sweet colored image!

Cami said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, Mindy! The pink and brown is so lovely and your coloring is gorgeous! Hugs, Cami

Mary Lou said...

Hi Mindy~~sooo very pretty!! Love the color combo used :)
Blessings

Anonymous said...

pretty Mindy! Beautiful coloring and card design!
Thanks for playing in the pink and brown challenge at ATS Weekly Wed. blog this time!
Pam Going Postal

Amy said...

Wow, this card is drop dead GORGEOUS! I love everythign about it! Thanks for joining us in the ATS challenge this week!

Donna said...

Such a stunning and beautiful card...so much attention to detail! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

nicky said...

wonderful card! hugs nicky