Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scrapbooking with Polaroids ...

I have a ton of Polaroids, from when I was younger and even when you go to resturants and they snap a picture on your Birthday you get a polaroid. This was at Benihana's on my 26th Birthday, all you have to do is cut a desired sheet of cardstock and use your choice of Nestabilities and put your picture under it.. I just love this paper, it's currently out of stock, I used some Distress ink on the edges, I used my bag of buttons, I love these things, you can get hundreds of buttons all sizes for $5.99. I used my Pink Pasilee alphabet for my "26" title.




Thanks For looking!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Mindy this is fantastic, this looks wonderful!!

Cecelia said...

That is a great idea!

Cecelia said...

That is a great idea!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful Lay-out, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Great layout. Thanks for the link to where you buy your buttons.

Kelly L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristine said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE the color, the pretty border, the buttons, cute photo and butterfly! Just a wonderful page :)

I'm looking forward to designing at KLSNS with you in January!! You do such a fabulous job!! :)