Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Little Bling goes a long way!

It's my turn to do a product spotlight over at A Walk Down Memory Lane. I just love these Prima Blingy swirls. I was hesitant to get these because when you glance you think oh well theres only a few swirls in there, but once I got them I seen how easy it is to simply cut off a swirl or 2 and use them for smaller areas on layouts I have even used them on my cards. I love these swirls and they really brighten your creations! These particualar swirls are out of stock but I have linked to a very similar set of swirls. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!














2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

what a great idea to cut up the embellishments! gorgeous layout!

craftymum said...

Love this scrapbook page Mindy
Reminds me of my visit to San Fran
Love Sarah XXX