Friday, October 31, 2008

Goodies from My SplitCoast Secret Sister!

Here's my Package for October! I cant believe all the goodies I got from her, she's amazing! She sent me 4 cards and envelopes, 5 owl (made with Big Shot and Stampin' Up! Punches) cello bags of candy, a ghost decorations with MORE CANDY, a SU! ink pad, Some dies from her big shot, some blooms die cutes (I sooo wanted these!) Bath goodies.. I'm gonna go get me some chocolate right now..

I was able to get to stamp today, I had fun but with many interuptions.. kids hubby.. they all got out early.. But I managed to make 6 cards and I LOVE them all. I will be posting them tomorrow hopefully. I want to get some really good pictures of them, in daylight.

I feel like such a bad mom, I told my kids we were not trick or treating this year.. we didn't even get pumpkins! With my sons Birthday party last weekend, his actual Birthday yesterday it's just been draining.. I dont know why I do it every year.. Oh well.. I will make it up next year.. they (I) dont need all the candy anyways. Well HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!

1 comment:

Scrap DIVA 911 said...

WOW girl that's sooo kewl!!! you got lots of goodies!! I sooo miss those groups... it felt like x-mas getting packages full of suprises!!

okie dokie chat with ya later... take care.. and happy halloween you bad mother LOL. im sooo kidding girl LOL.... hehehehe