Thursday, October 9, 2008

Belle's Kindergarten Layout


Here's a layout I did it's of Belle. The Picture without her glasses was taken at the begining of the year and I have NO IDEA why she looks so sad! She looks like her long lost pet died.. But it's still a memory and her second picture the Spring picture I think she looks so grown up! To me there's a HUGE difference on her growth. Well I had fun with this layout. Thanks for reading!
Everything on this layout is Stampin' Up! Besides the white ribbon and jumbo brad. If you would like to order from Stampin' Up! You can order online at my website! www.stampinmindy.stampinup.net

3 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great color for a precious girl's page. It amazes me how fast they grow!

Marilyn said...

Awesome layout - love all the pink flowers and especially how you used the ribbon to make a flower - too cute!!

Kevin Renz said...

What a cute layout! Thanks for playing along for my blog candy over the weekend. I have to admit that I LOVE the teacher treats set too.