Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Been a While...



I plan on starting to blog here more often. Thats my goal! Here's a Scrapbook page, I made before my workshop this last Sat. I didn't have a Scrapbook pages for samples. I'm really happy with how it cam out. It was alot of cutting but well worth it.
Stampin’ Up!© 1990-2008
Stamp sets: Headline Alphabet and Doodle This
Ink: So Saffron, basic Brown
Cardstock: So Saffron, Sky Blue and Groove Guava
Accessories: Sherbert Ribbon Origionals, Scallop Punch, Brown Journaler and dimensionals.

3 comments:

Stampin' Colleen said...

All SU! blog roll member... This scrapbook page is lovely. I haven't used this set yet in a scrapbook layout. Now you have motivated me to do so!! THANKS!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great page! Love the colors and the layout. Cute photos too! :)

Marilyn said...

Love this page - great choice with the flowers - too fun!! Thanks for inspiring!!